Last week we told you about our $2M seed funding round from Kapor Capital, Menlo Ventures, 500 startups, Howard Lindzon’s Social Leverage fund, Eric Ries, Paul Buchheit, Jawed Karim and a handful of other investors. Today, we’re taking the SendHub experience to a whole new level with the launch of the official SendHub for iPhone app.
The iPhone app has been our most requested feature since our public launch. We heard you ask for it and are excited to be able to share this with you now. Finally every feature accessible on the web is available at your fingertips, regardless of where you are.
With this iPhone app, you’ll have access to all the major SendHub features you’ve grown to love on the web:
- Get a free phone line for your work or business
- Send group messages in a few easy steps
- Build your contacts easily with Text to Join
- Free text messaging to U.S. numbers
- Manage autoresponders
In addition to these benefits, the app provides some features that make using SendHub on your iPhone a much better experience
- With push notifications, the app will alert you instantly when you receive a new message
- Import contacts and create groups right out of your iPhone address book.
- Send messages to groups of people on the go, no matter where you are.
- Manage autoresponders and turn off inbound messages on the go.
For more information, see our official press release.
We hope you enjoy using it, and as always - we’d love to hear your feedback! Speaking of, if you have a minute… why not leave a review in the AppStore if you like what you see? Click here! (you know you want to…) :-)Happy Texting!
Garrett & the SendHub team