Yea, that’s right, we just used this years summer pop-sensation ’Call Me Maybe’ as a cheesy headline. But, we have a new update today that made this impossible not to do. Our goal has always been to simplify communication across multiple channels, and turn social, sms and voice into one - and guess what? Starting today, you can actually call us, on SendHub
Last month we announced the first version of our iPhone app, as well as funding that we raised to be able to hire more engineers & designers, but today we’re super excited to take the SendHub experience to a whole new level with the launch of calls and voicemail features on our platform. These added features establish SendHub as a communication hub, and not simply a messaging platform.
With this added feature, you can easily use one phone for everything:
- Get a free SendHub number to use as your business line
- Place and accept voice calls from/to your SendHub number
- See voicemails and missed calls inside message threads
- Distinguish between work and personal calls
- Improved speed
- With push notifications, the app will alert you instantly when you receive a new message
- Import contacts and create groups right out of your iPhone address book.
- Send messages to groups of people on the go, no matter where you are.
- Manage autoresponders and turn off inbound messages on the go
We’ve always been focussed on the business use, in particular allowing people to separate their work & personal lives, all from one phone. We’ve seen anyone from medical doctors, to real estate agents, to sales teams using SendHub because it’s a great way to organize customers, clients and broadcast, but now you can also use it as a business phone number. People our age can’t waist money on an extra cellphone and land lines are expensive and flawed, so we hope that the new call feature can especially benefit small businesses who are just getting off the ground.
The calling feature is now live. Try it. Call your mom to say hi (or dad…). Then tell us what you think, because we’d love to hear from you. No really, we would. Have thoughts on this update, or a feature you think would make your life a lot easier? Text, or email us :-)
Garrett & the SendHub team